SideComment # 7

Posted on 3:54 PM, under

it's raining. kaya nakakadepress. midterm exams've been done since monday... here's the rundown:

crimProc - bad (i think)
transpo - pretty good
labor - ##$!!@&^$@!!!
natRes - really good
property - undecided
elec - good, maybe...
ethics - (friggin' prof) good

i really have to get myself going. i mean, time flies (like, poof! enrollment and before you know it, poof! semestral break... and then poof! Christmas...) yeah, ive been pretty lax these days (since freshman year, i mean) but hey, im still tryin to find my "groove", if y'know what i mean.

i miss my peeps, i miss my friends, i miss this girl whom i dont even know. she makes one of the best cream puffs in town (i know, i bought a couple packs. she never came back. cream puff lady...)

so it's been raining. i let my cats in the house to weather out the rain. i go up to my room to get dressed for school, and when i come back down, there's this big feakin' pile of cat poo on my kitchen rug! cats are like that. they're all clean and sparkly white, but they compensate all that with one stinkin' pile of poo. sweet and deadly.

i can't write my Kabanata 4 still. kinda depressed, kinda low... not inspired. maybe next week, or the week after that... who knows? maybe after the Bar. im still waiting for that "sunshine through the clouds" thing to happen. before then, i cant write.

drowsy. sleep. tomorrow. g'nyt.

| edit post

0 Reply to "SideComment # 7"